Where did the Christmas Shopping Go?

So a few blogs ago I was super stressed about Christmas shopping, now just like that we are almost finished. We only have Andrew's mom left to buy for. The best words one can possibly hear when it comes to Christmas shopping is "Free Shipping". That means you can get everything online and have it shipped right to your door, for free. No shopping malls, no pushy shoppers, no finding a parking spot. I love it. The best was my parents gift. It is very hefty and quite bulky....and impossible to take on the train. Voila, Sears will ship it (for free) to a depot in Dundas, where my parents can pick it up.

Things that get on my Nerves: Looking like an idiot as you fall on the ice.

posted by aforward @ 4:19 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker