Good bye and good riddance Vince

Well Toronto has lost its two major superstars within a month. Delgado and Carter were two of the biggests star athletes that have ever starred for Toronto teams. I was a little sad to see Vince go, he is synonomous with "Air Canada" but in the end he acted like a child. "I'm not going to dunk anymore", "I'm going to tell the other teams what our plays are", "I'm going to be a sucky little basketball player, who gets hurt every 5 minutes". Good bye and good riddance Vince. All we could get for you were a cripple and two guys named Williams. I hope the reputation you made for yourself in the final days in Toronto, follow you the rest of your career.

posted by aforward @ 1:43 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker