Marino Named to hall of Fame

Yeah for Dan. Although he never won a Superbowl, he still made it to the big game which is all that matters.

Congrats to the New England Patriots on their 3rd Superbowl in 4 years. Wow did the Eagles really blow it though. Do up your chin straps Donovan. Hey didn't the Dolphins beat the Patriots early this season?

Since the TravelOnly Ottawa site is almost ready for submitting. I'm excited to announce that Fundsport may be revisted shortly. How's this for a tag line "Innovation in Fundraising". It'll give me the chance to experiment with a few monetization ideas.

I'm in full research mode right now...lots of reading to do in the next month or so.

posted by aforward @ 2:40 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker