Starting a Jazz Collection

So as I embark on my journey into the world of jazz collecting. I have found this great little article on how to start a jazz collection. http://ca.encarta.msn.com/guide_allwhatjazz/All_What_Jazz_Encarta

So I'm headed off tonight for a CFP information session. I call it "a first step." I'm concerned about not having any practical experience yet. I guess a normal course of action would be to already be working in the field and then get your designation. For me I have the commerce degree and the Canadian Securities Course. At the end of the day the knowledge gained would be invaluable but I would like to be able to use it in an employment situation.

"Always look for opportunities", this is what I'm gathering from the first few chapters of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad". I want to get to a point where I'm making money while I'm sleeping. Dividend income, interest income, small business income and rental income...that's the way to do it. Just as the book says, none of the above involves being an employee.





posted by aforward @ 10:50 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker