Monday Night is TV Night

Too many shows on at the same time on Monday for me. And I only have one VCR. We have 24, The Bachelorette and Las Vegas all on at 9:00 on Mondays.

24 is moving a little slow and I don't like any of the new characters except scary/terror mom, but she is also a oscar nominated actress so that says a lot. I'm interested to see where they go with Driscoll, I mean up until this point she has been shown as incompetent, I'm intrigued to see what her competencies are are when we will get to see them. The Curtis/Aisha history is a little crass and all the office backstabbing is a little grade school for a counter terrorist division. By only bringing in 3 or 4 new characters last year (not including the villains) we were able to at least care enough to form an opinion about them and we liked most of them Chloe, Chase, Adam and Wayne. Now there are too many newbies, they should have kept a few more well-liked staples ie: Tony and Michelle.

As for the bachelorette, I think it will be School teacher Ryan and Jerry in the end. I loved when Ryan said "I'm no Andrew Firestone, I'm just a school teacher." Jerry is by far the best looking but he's bit over the top Hollywood if that makes any sense. Jerry is definately a favourite as they played the background music when he and Jen had their little talk. The beginning of the show reminded of why I hate when three girls are in the same room together hugging and screaching like teenagers. So Jerry is the Kirstin/ Charlie clone (everyone will know he is the front runner and hate him for being the favourite) while our little darkhorse teacher Ryan will be (the Jen/Ryan S) upset winner.

posted by aforward @ 1:25 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker