J-Lo is smoking, Ashlee is choking

Well I must say I'm alittle bit happy for Jennifer Lopez. I feel bad for her and all the grief she takes from hollywood about all of her marriages, her bad movies and crappy remixes. Well she's back and has done it in agreat fashion, kudos to her PR people. She's looking fantastic in her new video...which is a plus cause I'm not sure if the song is any good... but who cares she looks so classy and the video is put together so well you don't really pay attention to the song .

On the other hand we have the embarrassing Ashlee Simpson still in the spotlight. As if lip-syncing on Saturday night live wasn't enough. She got her ass booed off-stage at the half-time show of the orange bowl. Don't worry Ashlee, I'm sure Daddy is right and the fans were booing Oklahoma's poor play. Can someone please stop this acid reflux ailed girl from singing any further. "I don't want to be like my sister" she vividly claims, but "a TV show about my life sounds like a good idea."


posted by aforward @ 9:32 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker