Happy New Year's

Well just a little note to say I hope 2005 is a great year. I'm not sure what could top getting married and starting a new business but we shall see.

Had a fun time shopping yesterday, some pretty cool sales. Mental note that the 99 is much faster to Bayshore than the 85. What could beat door to door service! I think it was my first time on a bus that went on the Queensway.

Resolutions: Find a new hobby and exercise more. I think my new hobby will be jazz related. I'm thinking of starting to collect old jazz albums and learning more about the history of jazz. I guess that means I will need a phonograph as well. As for exercise, I'd like to take up badminton again.

posted by aforward @ 10:25 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker