NFL Play-offs Kick off

So looks like we'll be seeing a lot more of Peyton Manning in these play-offs. It is ridiculous what the Colts offense can do. I think the only team that stands a chance is the the Steelers. I think the Pats will face the same fate as the Broncos. I think the Steelers match up well agains the Colts because they can hold the ball for so long and with the best defense in the league they can at the very least slow down Peyton and Co. if they can get past the Jets.

I'm not abig fan of the NFC, especially since a team that is 8-8 can make it to the second round of the play-offs. I will say that I don't think the Vikes clubbing the Packers is an upset. My props to Culpepper, I was never impressed by him until yesterday.

Season 4 of "24" also just kicked off yesterday. I will say that I am missing Tony but hopefully he'll be back for a few episodes. It will be very strange to watch 24 in this format (week-to-week). It plays better on DVD because you can watch 4-6 episodes at a time. I may have to purchase season one and two for nostalgia sake.

posted by aforward @ 1:10 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker