A Winning Weekend...

1. Ayana wins raffle ticket at Travel Only training and then proceeds to pick Andrew's name out as the next raffle winner. (One insulated travel mug and 1 insulated lunch bag.)

2. Georges St. Pierre defeats BJ Penn at UFC 58.

3. Andrew's Keg family hosts an Oscar pool and Andrew proceeds to win the 1st place grand prize of $200. Ayana places a close second splitting a prize of $100 and dinner and a movie. The pair also took home a raffle prize from this event (a Bytowne movie night.)

We had a bit of help with the Oscar pool becase my brother is a producer in Toronto. I must win at all costs even if it means bringing in a ringer.

We spent the weekend replacing our golf/ski equipment that was stolen so I guess karma kind of helped us out a bit this weekend.

posted by aforward @ 11:45 AM,

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Bren said...

Hurray! I have someone to golfing with!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker